(Not Exactly) 20 Reasons Why

Question of the day: what makes you fall in love with your loved one?

Okay, it's going to be a really long yet the cheesiest thing you might ever read😒

I like to hear his laugh. It's contagious.
I like those little snores he makes when he's asleep.
I like to see his smile. It's so pure.
I like his well-built body.
I like to compare my petite hands to the giant-sized of his.
I like how I look so tiny around him.
I like his generosity.
I like his selfless self.
I like the way he protects me.
I like the way he treats me with respect.
I like how religious, how he's so afraid of his God.
I like his insecure yet confident self.
I like him when he lends his hand to others.
I like his low standard of humors.
I like how creative he can be.
I like him when he always tries to be strong.
I like it when he replies my message, no matter how late it is.
I like those random late night conversations.
I like him partly because of those qualities of him.

But what makes me like him is mainly because he is he.

It makes me like him even more, just by knowing that he's there, always there and -once again- because he's he.

The one who might never see me the way I see him

HADUUU UDAH AH MAU MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ini dan Begini

Selasa Seru Pt. 2

ISSA GOOD DAY, I guess?