Reminder To Myself:

Time is such a cruel thing. It will always walk steadily, without losing its rhythm. It will not wait, and it leaves everything behind. It erases memories, the good ones and the bad ones. It heals pain, but sometimes it brings them back again. It lets us grow, but eventually will take us back when our time is up.

2016 was pretty much amazing. I’ve learned a lot and that’s what makes me who I am today.
I have learned that sometimes it is best for me just to let what brings me down go, no matter how much I want it to stay.
I have learned to listen, not just to hear.
I have learned that I can’t push everything to be the way I want it to be.
I have learned that I’m not the only one who has feelings.
I have learned not to put my happiness above all else, that sometimes the happiness of someone you love is the sources of your happiness too, even if it hurts at first.
I have learned that not everyone likes the way I am or I do, and I can’t change myself just to please everybody.
I have learned that I have to hide my feelings to make everything goes normally.
I have learned that hard works never ever betray.
I have learned that it’s okay to cry but never on the same reason twice.
I have learned that there are so many things to explore and we still have a long way to go before we stuck in lovey-dovey-thingy (because that is what messes you the most)
I have learned that the world doesn’t end when my heart is broken, and I can do whatever I want, and I have to get to know myself better first, and have a great time with my friends.
I have learned that both tears and laughter make you stronger.
I have learned that time and distance are cruel, they change someone that we know best to be someone we can’t even recognize anymore.
There are sooooo many things that I have learned.

2017 has come, and it’s time to face and accept what it brings to us. We will have much more journeys, we will meet new people, we will go to other new places, we will have to adapt to our new self and new environment.  Just don’t lose the moment, and don’t lose yourself. Be friend with time and be friend with yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ini dan Begini

Selasa Seru Pt. 2

ISSA GOOD DAY, I guess?