15 : 36
19 / 04 / 2017
-but some promises are harder to be kept-

/ / /

I promise myself I’ll be over you one day.

I won’t reread our conversation ever again.
I won’t check your instagram profile constantly.
Your name won’t be on the top of my search column.
I won’t smile crazily-wide if your name appears on my phone screen.
I won’t get jealous over little things.
I won’t mind if you go out with whoever it is.
It won’t bother me if you don’t talk to me.
I won’t get excited about your birthday and be anxious about my lame gift (or maybe I won’t even remember it anymore)
You won’t be the one who makes me smile.
I won’t be scared if you know what I feel because it might ruin everything.
Nobody will ask me if you’re not around.
I won’t be worried if something happens to you.
I won’t be sad if you’re feeling blue.
My mum won’t tease me or ask me “how is he?” constantly.

But right now, I just want to enjoy everything that I feel towards you, because one day, I promise that I’ll totally be over you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ini dan Begini

Selasa Seru Pt. 2

ISSA GOOD DAY, I guess?