2019 IS COMING TO ITS END

2019 is nearly over. Wow, just wow.

I feel like I've done so much, grown a little bit mayhaps, yet it also feels like nothing has changed at all. 2019 is not a very memorable year so far. Not a good one, nor a very bad one. All I can say is, 2019 hasn't been easy, it sure is one hell of an emotional roller-coaster ride. I've spent so much tears (they mostly came from all those reviews and turlaps), but also had some really good laughs and got my self a new family (I'm talking about you, BPH inti)!

My resolutions for 2019 were, as expected, not 100% done. But. hey, I've tried, at least.... My plan for saving money was totally going downhill (I gave up on July I guess), but I've managed to lessen my daily usage of single-used plastic products.

I would wholeheartedly nominate 2019 as my anxiety year. I don't know why (or maybe I do?) but I've been really anxious about what I did, what I must do, my future, my performance on college; whether it's academic, organization, or friendship matter. But anyway, anxiety won't take me places (that's what I'm trying to say to myself) so I'm just gonna chill and be ready with whatever life's gonna throw me.

Cheers to 2020, be nice to me please
I'm at the verge of my sanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ini dan Begini

Selasa Seru Pt. 2

ISSA GOOD DAY, I guess?