Rona Rants

13+ [ Dumbledore Stand Up To Your Friends ] | Great Movie Quotes ...

It's true, 1000%

So here's my story,

As we all already know, in the middle of this difficult situation, we tend to get bored, insecure, and lonely. The uncertainty is killing us more than Rona, the bitch itself, but guess what? We are not the one that actually has to put on the protective equipment that, honestly, doesn't look comfortable at all, has to hold our bladder, risks our-lives and leaves our loved ones on daily basis just to take care of some strangers SO please, please, just hold on a little bit longer.

I am so MAD, like, why do people keep being selfish and do whatever they want to do? This is not a joke and those who died during this war is not just a number! On the other hand, I am fully aware that not everyone has the same privilege to stay at home all the time, but really? Going to the mall to buy new clothes? Are you freaking kidding me? Do all of the efforts and sacrifices of other people mean nothing to you?

So this is where Dumbledore has something to say with my situation,

I already said what I need to say about those who act like idiota during this pandemic, but surprise, surprise! Turned out le parong decided that we're gonna visit my grandparents who are now 70-ish years old! I already told my parents every reasons to not go but it seemed like my words bounced right back once they touched their ears. I don't know how to put some sense into them. I mean, my mum always say this and that about those who break the rules but why does she turn to be like them?

God save me and my family, and maybe forgive my parents for being silly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ini dan Begini

Selasa Seru Pt. 2

ISSA GOOD DAY, I guess?